Moyea PPT To DVD Burner Lite F.A.Q
Frequently Asked Questions about Moyea Powerpoint to DVD Burner Lite. If you stilll could not solve your problem here, please feel free to contact our online support center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Can this PowerPoint to DVD Burner Lite support convert PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc?
Yes, sure. This PowerPoint to DVD Burner Lite version can create both standard DVD and Blu-ray Disc.
2. Can this program keep all the original elements of my PowerPoint file, like preset timings, videos, audios and all slide transitions?
Basically, our program can keep all the originals. If your PPT file is quite complicated, and you can't sort it out when using it, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
3. What are the differences between Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro and Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Lite?
- Functions differences:
Pro: One animation one chapter; record voice as instructions and narrations for the output.
Lite: One slide one chapter.
- Operation interface differences:
Pro: Classic interface is suitable for professionals.
Lite: Wizard interface is fit for beginners and greeners.
4. I am a beginner of your program; I want to use your PPT2DVD burner to convert my PowerPoint to video formats for my PSP, which version should I choose from, Pro or Lite?
Generally speaking, Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro version is designed for professionals, which can better meet the demands of trade show, digital signature, in-store displays and so on for teachers & instructors and business presenters & speakers.
In contrast, Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Lite designed with a wizard interface is suitable for beginners who have not any complicated program knowledge. This version is extremely suitable for uploading PowerPoint to video broadcast us YouTube, viewing PowerPoint on portable devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, Zune, etc.
5. Can this software run under Windows 7 and support PowerPoint 2010?
Yes, this software can run under Windows 7 smoothly as well as support PowerPoint 2010 well.
6. Why would some of the converted files be interrupted for a sudden or some slides are just skipped over when exhibit on Window Media Player?
We strongly recommend you to upgrade to the Windows Media Player V9.0 (or above) and DirectX 9.0 (or above).
7. When I play my writable disc on my DVD player, the menu music is playing intermittently. How could I solve it?
The disc you burnt must be DVD whose read speed is lower than regular DVD. There is another possibility that the quality of the disc you used isn't good enough.
8. What can I do if my home DVD Player can't recognize the DVD I just burnt?
We recommend you to use DVD-R disc which would be better compatible.
Also, please note that some model DVD players of certain brand do not support DVD+RW and DVD-RW, which means that all discs burnt by a PC burner cannot be played on them.
9. The option "Burn to disc" is grayed out and not allows me to choose, why?
The "Burn to Disc" option is only valid in the case of detecting your installed DVD writer/burner. You can choose "Burn to disc" to burn the disc if you have installed DVD writer/burner.
10. How can I set the transition time for each slide?
The following instructions may help you solve this issue:
After importing your PPT files into the program, click the "Customize" button at bottom of the file list on "Import" interface.
An "Edit Slides Property" window will be pop-up, double-click the "Transition" item to set the transition time for each slide. You can also edit the slide name for each slide.
11. What video formats does this PowerPoint to DVD Burner support to generate?
Currently, Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Lite supports to generate all fashionable video format file, such as AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, MPEG, MP4, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, DV, DAT, RMVB, MKV, etc.
12. I have burned the PowerPoint to DVD. It runs on one of my DVD players, but on two others it doesn't recognize the disc and won't run, any ideas?
As to this problem, please change the DVD Norm to the other---NTSC or PAL, and then try. If it still cannot work well, please contact our us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. I get the error message including "Error opening C:\Users\Owner\Documents\PPT to DVD Burner\Output\dvd_2008…./VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_0.VOB: Bad address" during conversion. What should I do?
As to this error message, please set the path of output folder to be a simple one such as "D:\Output" on the interface of "Burn Disc", and then try.
14. I get the below error message "An error occurs when trying to open an AVW object to get ready to encode. Please send this message to our technical support. Maybe the target video file is already opened by another application", how to fix it?
As you can see in the error message "Maybe the target video file is already opened by another application", please shut down all the other application programs of the video file, especially media player such as Windows Media Player, and then try.
15. Why the output DVD/Video file has no audio/sound but it works very well in my source PowerPoint?
This may be caused by the below three reasons:
(1) You have chosen to ignore the audio in PowerPoint. Please check the options on the interface of "Music" in Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Lite.
(2) You haven't set the audio file to automatically play when inserted into PPT. Please change the settings in your presentation file.
(3) The audio codec is not supported. Please set the audio codec to be the other---AC3 or MP2 on the interface of "Options\Advanced Settings\Audio Codec" in Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Lite.
If the above ways still cannot solve your problem, please contact us via email@example.com.
16. I have inserted video file in my PowerPoint using "Insert>Object…", the file converted successfully, but when I playback and review the output DVD/Video file, the inserted video hasn't converted and didn't appear, how to fix it?
As you choose the way of "Insert-->Object…" to insert video file, which is not supported by our software. Please insert through the way of "Insert-->Movie and Sounds-->Movie from File…", and then try. If it still cannot work well, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Error "Setup files are corrupted", how can I do?
That may be because there is something wrong with your OS. Skype has the same problem, and you can check it via http://forum.skype.com/lofiversion/index.php/t54014.html.
Please follow the steps below to solve your problem:
① Please reboot and purge the following folders, please make sure that "x" is your OS disc.
x:\Tmp if available
② Clear your Download Folder (desktop?)
③ At least delete manually downloaded PPT to DVD Burner-setup-file, including the files in "Recycle bin"
④ Reboot your computer.
⑤ Disabling VirusScan, download latest PPT to DVD Burner setup file again.
⑥ But now download to a different location than last time. Do not use default location.
⑦ Install PPT to DVD Burner to a different location than last time with a different name. Do NOT use default name, use "PPT2DVD2" for example.
18. What are the differences between trial version and registered version?
There are no functional differences between the trail version and the registrated version, however, the trial version leaves watermark in all output videos and DVD files.
19. What can I do if I lost my register key?
Send your Order Number and Registered Email Address to email@example.com by Email. After confirmation, we will send you an email with your order information that can help get back your license.
-- From Med vennlig hilsen
Thanks for your great work – and keep up with the good work.
-- From Jay Burt
-- From Rajesh Madhawarayan .........