Moyea PPT To DVD Burner Pro F.A.Q
Frequently Asked Questions about Moyea Powerpoint to DVD Burner Pro. If you stilll could not solve your problems here, please feel free to contact our online support center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Can this program keep all the originals of my PPT file, like preset timings, animations, videos audios and all transitions?
A: Basically, the program can keep all the originals. If your PPT file is quite complicated, and you can't sort it out when using it, please feel free to contact us at Online Support System (OSS) with your problem or send us the PPT file for checking.
2. Can this software run under Windows 7 and support PowerPoint 2010?
A: Yes, this software is of very high compatible, and can run under Windows 7 smoothly as well as support PowerPoint 2010 well.
3. Error "Setup files are corrupted", how can I do?
A: That may be because there is something wrong with your OS. Skype has the same problem, and you can check it via http://forum.skype.com/lofiversion/index.php/t54014.html.
Please follow the steps below to solve your problem:
① Please reboot and purge the following folders, please make sure that "x" is your OS disc.
x:\Tmp if available
② Clear your Download Folder (desktop?)
③ At least delete manually downloaded PPT to DVD Burner-setup-file, including the files in "Recycle bin"
④ Reboot your computer.
⑤ Disabling VirusScan, download latest PPT to DVD Burner setup file again.
⑥ But now download to a different location than last time. Do not use default location.
⑦ Install PPT to DVD Burner to a different location than last time with a different name. Do NOT use default name, use "PPT2DVD2" for example.
4. Why would some of the converted files be interrupted for a sudden or some slides are just skipped over when exhibit on Window Media Player?
A: We strongly recommend you to upgrade to the Windows Media Player V9.0 (or above) and DirectX 9.0 (or above).
5. When I play my writable disc on my DVD player, the menu music is playing intermittently. How could I solve it?
A: The disc burnt must be DVD whose read speed is lower than regular DVD. There is another possibility that the quality of the disc you used isn't good enough.
6. What can I do if my home DVD Player can't recognize the DVD I just burnt?
A: We recommend you use DVD-R disc which would be better compatible.
Also, please note that some model DVD players of certain brand do not support DVD+RW and DVD-RW, which means that all discs burnt by a PC burner cannot be played on them.
7. What are the differences between trial version and registered version?
A: There is no functional differences between the trail version and registered version, however, the trial version will watermark all output videos and DVD files.
8. What can I do if I lost my register key?
A: Send your Order Number and Registered Email Address to email@example.com by Email. After confirmation, we will send you an email with your order information that can help get back your license.
9. The option of "Burn to disc" is not available and I can only choose "Create to DVD image file", why?
A: The "Burn to disc" option is only valid in the case of detecting you installed DVD writer/burner. You can choose "Burn to disc" to burn the disc if you have installed DVD writer/burner.
10. I have burned the PowerPoint to DVD. It runs on one of my DVD players, but on two others, it doesn't recognize the disc and won't run. Any ideas?
A: As to this problem, please change the DVD Norm to be the other---NTSC or PAL, and then try. If it still cannot work well, please contact our support via firstname.lastname@example.org .
11. I get the error message including "Error opening C:\Users\Owner\Documents\PPT to DVD Burner\Output\dvd_2008…./VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_0.VOB: Bad address" during conversion. What should I do?
A: As to this error message, please set the path of output folder to be a simple one such as "D:\Output" on the interface of "Options\Folder\Output Folder\", and then try.
12. I get the below error message "An error occurs when trying to open an AVW object to get ready to encode. Please send this message to our technical support. Maybe the target video file is already opened by another application", how to fix it?
A: As you can see in the error message "Maybe the target video file is already opened by another application", please shut down all the other application programs of the video file, especially media player such as Windows Media Player, and then try.
13. Why the output DVD/Video file has no audio/sound but it works very well in my source PowerPoint?
A: This may be caused by the below three reasons:
- You have chosen to ignore the audio in PowerPoint. Please check the options on the interface of "Options\Advanced Settings\PowerPoint\" in Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro.
- You haven't set the audio file to automatically play when inserted into PPT. Please change the settings in your presentation.
- The audio codec is not supported. Please set the audio codec to be the other---AC3 or MP2 on the interface of "Options\Advanced Settings\Audio Codec" in Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro.
If the above ways still cannot solve your problem, please contact email@example.com.
14. I get the below error message: 1. ERROR: Failed to DVD Authoring. 2. ERROR: Err writing data. what's going on?
As to this error message, please set the working folder and output folder on the interface of "Options\Folder\" to another disc of your computer, and then try.
15. I have inserted video file in my PowerPoint using "Insert>Object…", the file converted successfully, but when I playback and review the output DVD/Video file, the inserted video hasn't converted and didn't appear, how to fix it?
As you choose the way of "Insert-->Object…" to insert video file, which is not supported by our software. Please insert through the way of "Insert-->Movie and Sounds-->Movie from File…", and then try. If it still cannot work well, please contact support via firstname.lastname@example.org .
-- From Med vennlig hilsen
Thanks for your great work – and keep up with the good work.
-- From Jay Burt
-- From Rajesh Madhawarayan .........